The examination fee details and various timelines for the submission of the examination form have been updated below. Studnets interested in appearing in these exams can submit their application forms as per the information provided on this page.
JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Special Supply Exam Fee Notification, May 2020
The details have been tabulated. The information updated on this page have been furnished by the students who are not yet eligible for the award of the degree in JNTU Kakinada University. The university give a chance each year by providing special supplementary exam notification and conducting the examination.
Check the official information updated below and submit the examination form as per the instructions provided below. The required examination fees and deadline has been updated below.
JNTUK Special Supplementary Exam Fee & Timeline Details:
Examination Form Submission Dates:
- Without Late Fee: 20.04.2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 500/-: 24.04.2020
- With Late fee of Rs. 1000/-: 27.04.2020
- Each Subject (THEORY / PRACTICAL): Rs. 1500/-
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here
- A common application form for all the B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Examinations available in the website, is to be filled by the candidates giving all the details without fail. A separate application is to be submitted for each semester.
- Applications should be enclosed with the attested (by the principal) Photocopies of latest marks memos containing failed subjects along with the application without fail.
- All the candidates should enclose the attested (by the principal) syllabus copies of the failed subjects compulsory along with the filled in applications.
- Lab/Project Viva examinations will also be conducted at University College Of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada.
- Candidates will have to download Hall Tickets from www.jntukexams.net