JNTUK OD Apply Online – How to Apply for JNTUK Original Degree & Step by Step Online Application Procedure – Students who appeared in their final semester examinations under JNTU Kakinada and have successfully cleared the subject along with all previous semester papers and have obtained their PC & CMM either from their colleges or from the JNTU Kakinada university and now looking to get JNTUK Original Degree from the university, may continue to this post, as we have mentioned the details of JNTUK Original Degree and step by step application procedure in order to obtain JNTUK OD. Also we have given a glimpse of idea of how to check JNTUK OD Status online and complete guidelines to JNTUK OD Apply Online and how to obtain it easily.
JNTUK OD Apply Online – How to Apply for JNTUK Original Degree
Final year JNTUK Results are declared and there are numerous students who are eligible to apply for the award of B.Tech Original Degree by the University. There are students who are confused how this entire process of obtaining JNTUK Original degree goes. So here we are with the detailed information and step by step JNTUK OD Application Procedure online. Follow the gives instructions carefully and apply adequately and you will obtain your JNTU Kakinada Original Degree as per the norms provided the university.
Please note that you are eligible for the application of the award of degree only after receiving Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo (PC & CMM), which you can obtain from your respective college 25-40 days after the announcement of the result and if you don’t have any backlog in the last or any other semester.
JNTU Kakinada has released VIII Convocation notification 2020. As per the Notification students can apply for Original Degree (OD) through online on or before 29/02/2020.
JNTUK OD Application Eligibility Test Online & Required Application Fee Details
As we mentioned earlier, you are eligible for the online OD Application only after receiving the PC & CMM. As you need to upload the copies of PC & CMM along with other documents such as SSC Marks Memo and recent photograph. The you need to make a bank payment and on the very next day of making the required fee payment at the bank you can upload these documents and submit your application online. Once you have successfully made the required fee payment at the bank, please make sure that you have uploaded the above mentioned documents within 15 working days. Else your application will be dropped. You can check your eligibility from the direct link provided below. Please select Original Degree from the tab and enter your Hall Ticket Number, then your eligibility details and application fee details will be provided online. Follow the links below to check JNTUK Original Degree Eligibility Status Online. If you are eligible then only proceed to bank payment and further step by step JNTUK OD Application procedure given below.
Step by Step JNTUK Online OD Application Procedure
If you get your JNTUK OD Application eligibility confirmation from the above link, then you may proceed with the following step by step JNTU Kakinada Original Degree Application Procedure Online. Go ahead and JNTUK OD Apply Online.
- Students who have passed form any of JNTU Kakinada colleges in-between the years 2009 and 2018. Also, we have mentioned you are eligible only if you have received your Provisional Degree and Consolidated Marks Memo.
- The UG students whose provisional certificates have generated after November 2017 have been kept under Pre-Convocation and for such students the Original Degree Application fee is Rs.3,500/-. The PG students whose provisional certificates have generated after 30th November 2017 have also been kept under Pre-Convocation and for such students the Original Degree Application fee is Rs.3,500/-
- The payable amount (Rs.3,500/-) can wither be paid through various online modes of Payment, such as, Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, Wallets or by at any of the branches of SBI through online-challan generated. However, we recommend online payment through Internet banking or Debit/credit card.
- List of Documents Required for JNTUK OD Online Application (Each must be between 50KB to 200 KB):
- Scanned copy of Bank Payment receipt of Bank Challan clearly mentioning Hall Ticket Number, Payment Reference Number and the Contact details of the student.
- Scanned copy of SSC Marks Memo (10th Class certificate).
- Scanned copy of provisional certificate.
- For B.Tech & B.Pharmacy Students, also scanned copy of CMM is required.
- If the candidate is a PG Students, then all semesters marks memo with in pdf format or zip or rar format.
- Scanned copy of most recent Passport size photograph.
- Once a student has made sure that he/she is ready with all the documents mentioned above, he may submit the final application online and upload the documents accordingly.
JNTU Kakinada Original Degree Application Form Online
We have clearly mentioned required eligibility, fee and all other details and also mentioned step by step JNTUK OD Application procedure online on the official website. Follow the instructions and you may also JNTUK OD Apply Online just by following the instructions on this page. If you face any difficulty during the entire process of JNTU Kakinada OD Online Application, you may get in touch with us anytime just by leaving a comment below. We will get in touch with you and provide all requested information. Make sure, you have either cleared all your papers from 1st sem to final semester and if not, please check JNTUK 0.15% Marks Adjustment or JNTUK Grace Marks Rule and also please check your eligibility prior to the application. If you are eligible then you can certainly submit your JNTUK OD Application online and for more JNTU Kakinada news information, keep visiting JNTUK Fast Updates page on our website.