JNTUK Guidelines to Autonomous Colleges for conducting Final Semester Examinations – JNTUK University Released Some guidelines to be followed to conduct final Term Examination in view Of COVID-19
1) As per UGC guidelines, the Final Semester Examinations are to be conducted before 30th September 2020. The University planned for conducting the Final Semester examinations between 12-09-2020 to 27-09-2020 following existing practices without any inconvenience to CET examinations and Village/Ward Secretariat Staff Recruitment Examination. Similarly, the autonomous colleges shall schedule examinations accordingly.
2) In view of COVID-19, the End Examinations needs to be planned for a set of branches in the forenoon session and a set of branches in the afternoon.
3) The II-Mid Examination of Final Semester may be planned from lih September 2020 to 30th September 2020 as per Regulations if not yet conducted.
4) The seating arrangements shall be made such that only 12 to 15 students are accommodated per exam hall of size 66sqmt.
5) The COVID-19 precautions must be strictly followed during the conduct of examinations like wearing a mask, maintaining physical distance and timely sanitation of examination halls & common areas.
6) In case any student miss the examination due to COVID-19 hospitalization/quarantine, travel restrictions, such cases should be brought to the notice of University Examination Centre immediately after the completion of the examinations for necessary action.
7) A copy of the schedule of the examinations shall be submitted to the University Examination Centre.
JNTUK Fast Updates for Conducting Exam 2020 Notification
Listed above are most recently announced JNTU Kakinada Notification for all courses and Regulations. Students seeking these resources may download it in pdf format. If you find any broken link or misplaced content, you are requested to inform us about the same and we will surely take care of it and will fix the issue as soon as possible if any.
Share this page among all your friends, classmates and also on all of your social media pages, so that most people looking for these resources, may get it in pdf format and take the most advantage out of it.