JNTUK VI Convocation Notification – JNTUK 6th Convocation Information & Application Details – JNTU Kakinada or JNTU-KKD has released JNTUK VI Convocation Notification which is supposed to be held in the month of January 2018 and for the same the exact date and timings will be notified in other notification which will be available soon. Students who have completed their UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D courses during the academic year 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 are eligible to apply for this JNTUK VI Convocation Online as per the details and step by step procedure which has been mentioned below. For students who completed their courses in the academic year 2015-2016 must be passed out before 31/12/2016 and for the students who completed their courses in the Academic Year 2016-2017 must be passed out before 30/11/2017, are eligible for the application for the award of degree under JNTUK VI Convocation Notification and can submit their applications online as per the step by step JNTUK VI Convocation application procedure mentioned below. Students who have already submitted their applications in Pre-Convocation for the Award of Original Degree need not to submit their applications again. Below we have provided more information and all other information details regarding JNTUK VI Convocation Notifications and also have provided step by step application procedure to apply for JNTUK Original Degree under JNTUK VI Convocation Notification.
JNTUK VI Convocation Notification – JNTU-KKD 6th Convocation Information
JNTUK VI Convocation Notification – JNTU-KKD 6th Convocation Information – Students who will submit their applications for the award of Original Degree Certificate under JNTUK 6th Convocation Notification for the award of various UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D courses, for all those students the Original Degree Certificate will be sent to the address mentioned by the students in the Application through speed post and will be delivered within a couple of months to the address. There will be special arrangement for Gold Medal recipients of UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D courses on the Dias and also they may obtain their degrees through registered or speed post at their communication address which they mention while submitting JNTUK 6th Convocation Original Degree application forms.
JNTUK 6th Convocation Online OD Application Procedure:
- Students who have completed their courses between 2009 to 2011 and have obtained their Provisional Certificate, these students are only eligible for the application of OD under JNTUK VIth Convocation
- Students who Provisional Certificates released after 10/11/2015 is cited under Pre-Convocation and the required OD Fee amount for the same is Rs. 1500/-
- Students can make this payment in various modes such as through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking or by making the payment through SBI Challan.
- Below are the list of Necessary documents in soft copies which must be ready at the time of Application
- Bank Challan with Hall Ticket Number Mentioned on the Same
- Photocopy of SSC Certificate which must be between 50-200 KB in size (pdf format)
- Copy of Provisional Certificate which must be between 50-200 KB in size (pdf format)
- Copy of CMM or Consolidated Marks Memo which also must be between 50-200 KB in size (pdf format)
- A Passport Size photograph which must be in jpg, jpeg format and must be saved with your Hall Ticket Number (Example: 11201A0987.jpg)
- The Size of the Photograph must not be over 100 KB and preferred size is 80-100 KB
- Once the Documents are ready and all above mentioned steps followed, students may proceed to submit their OD Applications under JNTUK 6th Convocation Notification Online through the URL’s given below.
JNTUK 6th Convocation Notification Details
JNTUK 6th Convocation Notification Details – That’s the complete information and step by step application procedure for the application of Original Degree under JNTUK VIth Convocation Notification which has been recently announced for students who have completed their courses between 2009 to 2017. All other eligibility details and detailed related to required documents have been provided under the notification which have also be enlisted above. Students are advised to submit their applications carefully and people facing any difficulty or having any issue or query, may drop a comment prior to the application submission and we will providing the required details as soon as possible. For now, go ahead and submit Original Degree Application under JNTUK VI Convocation Notification – JNTUK 6th Convocation Online.
Also Check: JNTUK Fast Updates