JNTUH Special Exam Policy for Sick Candidates – How to Apply for Permission – Health is unpredictable, we take care of our health as much as we can. But there are times, that we get sick and in the seasons of examinations and heat, students get ill. Its common in most of the cases, but there are instances where the matter is way more than normal. Many students get ill and end up getting admitted in the hospitals. At that time, students as well as their parents, get concerned and if it’s the season of examination, the matter worsens up. There are many instances, where students are not sure about to appear in the examinations and write the papers. JNTU Hyderabad or any other University provides few facilities for these students and there is a special exam policy for all those students. Below we have provided the procedure to apply for permission for a scribe to appear in the examination. Students are advised to follow the instructions below in order to get this permission, there are certain terms which must be fulfilled in order to get the permission for the scribe to appear for External examinations in JNTUH.
JNTUH Special Exam Policy for Sick Candidates – How to Apply for Permission
JNTUH Special Exam Policy for Sick Candidates – How to Apply for Permission – Below we have provided all relevant details and procedure and requirement to be fulfilled in order to get the permission to take permission for scribe to appear in the examinations for sick students under JNTU Hyderabad. Concerning students may follow the instructions below to avail this JNTUH Special Exam Policy for Sick Candidates who want to take the permission for the scribe to appear in the external examinations of JNTU Hyderabad.
Step by Step procedure to get Permission for Scribe to Appear in the Examinations:
Below we have mentioned step by step procedure and required certifications for the sick students to take escort for the JNTU University examinations.
- First of All Obtain a Medical Certificate from a Civil Surgeon who must be working in a Government Hospital
- Photo of the student mentioning the inability to appear for the examination
- The proposed scribe must be an Intermediate Student with Arts Subject Only
- All details of the proposed Scribe (Candidates) such as; Name, Address, Age, Educational Qualification and other details
- A letter from the scribe mentioning that he is agree to appear as an Scribe
- Attested copy of the proposed candidates educational qualifications with photograph which must be attested by the college principal
- A letter from the Principal clearly mentioning that He / She has personally verified the qualifications of scribe as per the norms and will provide the separate room and invigilator for all the examinations of the candidate.
That’s the step by step procedure for Sick students and JNTUH Special Exam Policy for Sick Candidates for students who want the permission for the scribe to appear in external examinations.
Share this info among all your social media pages and among all your friends, thus it may be helpful for anyone anytime, because as we told, health is unpredictable.
|You May Also Like to Check:|
|How to Apply for OD||JNTUH Exemption Rule|
|JNTUH Grace Marks||JNTUH Results|
|JNTUH Time Tables||JNTUH Updates|