JNTUH Exemption Rule For R13, R15 Batch – How to Skip 8 Credits or 2 Subjects – Here we have provided brief Information regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R13, R15 Batch Students and also the step by step procedure to apply for JNTUH R13, R15 Exemption of either two Subjects or 8 Credits. Many Students are asking us where the Rule of Exemption is applicable for R13, R15 Batch Students or not. They are asking whether R13, R15 Students can Leave 2 Subject or not and how to skip two subjects under JNTU Hyderabad.
Here we have provided all detailed information along with the complete details regarding Information Regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R13, R15 Batch Students. So all the concerning students who are looking for JNTUH R13 Exemption Rule and step by step procedure to apply for Skipping of 2 Subjects under JNTUH, may check all relevant information along with the complete procedure to do so.
Also Check: JNTUH Grace Marks
JNTUH Exemption Rule For R13, R15 Regulation Students
How to Skip 2 Subjects in JNTUH – R13, R15 Regulations – Below we have provided detailed information for students seeking Info Regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R13, R15 Batch Students and also we have mentioned the procedures to apply for JNTUH Rue of Exemption for R15, R13 regulation students. So scroll down, read all the relevant details thoroughly, and if you still have any doubt in this regard, you may anytime get in touch with us by leaving a comment below and we will surely get back in touch with you and will clear all your doubts and confusions regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R15, R13 Batch – How to Skip 8 Credits in JNTUH.
How to Skip 8 Credits / 2 Subjects in JNTUH
JNTUH Exemption Eligibility:
Below we have mentioned eligibility criteria and provided the details about which students can apply for JNTUH R15, R13 Exemptions and required criteria which must be fulfilled to be eligible for the same.
- The candidate shall Register for 224 credits & Secure 216 Credits with compulsory subjects.
- A student can remove any Two Subjects which he/she could not pass and it should be a theory subject.
- Update: The Student can avail exemption of two subjects up to 8 credits, that is, One Open Elective & one Elective Subject or Two Elective Subjects Under Regular Stream.
- Lateral Entry Students can also Apply for Exemption of Up to 8 Credits or 2 Subjects
- A student can not leave any Lab/ Practical subject.
- A student can not leave two subjects in which anyone consists of 6 Credits i.e; Only one subject of 6 credit is allowed. Because a maximum of 8 credits is allowed as the exemption.
- All theory subjects are included in the rule of exemption, including the first year.
How to Apply for Exemption in JNTUH:
Procedure to Skip Two Subjects in JNTUH – Students who satisfy the required eligibility criteria, mentioned above, can proceed further and apply for the exemption or skip two subjects or 8 credits max. Follow the step by step procedure mentioned below and thus you may apply for JNTUH Exemption for R15, R13 regulation students.
- If any student wants the exemption of two or single subject which he/she could not pass, he would have to fill an undertaking form by himself and submit it to the examination branch of the respective College.
- Always keep in mind that undertaking is mandatory for the application of the exemption.
- Students have to write an application and attach the photocopy of SSC marks memo and the photocopy of all the semester’s marks memo whether regular or supply.
- After the attachment of all the mentioned documents, the request of the student for the exemption of two subjects is forwarded to the Director of Evaluation, JNTUH.
JNTUH Exemption Rule for R15, R13 Regulation Students
JNTUH Exemption Rule for R15, R13 Regulation Students – So above we have provided detailed Information Regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R15 Batch Students. Students seeking JNTUH R15 Skipping Rule can get the complete information on this page. Also, we have attached a copy of academic regulation through which students can get other information about the subjects which can’t be skipped and are compulsory. If you still have any query, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For now, scroll above and check all details related to JNTUH Exemption Rule For R15 Batch – How to Skip 8 Credits – 2 Subjects.
If you want the Notifications and Results Updates for other sister Universities, visit JNTU World. Bookmark JNTU World for getting the quick Access and leave your number for getting WhatsApp updates as well.
Queries Answered Regarding:
- Rule Of Exemption for R15 Students
- JNTUH Rule Of Exemption for R13 Batches
- Rule Of Exemption for R15 Batch Students
- JNTU Hyderabad R13 Batches
- How to Skip Subjects in JNTU
- JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R15 Batch Students