JNTUH R15 Regulation Promotion Rules – JNTUH R15 Academic Regulation – Here we have provided all information and relevant points related to JNTUH R15 Regulation Promotion Rules for the Students Admitted Under JNTU Hyderabad R15 Regulation. Here we are with the info regarding the JNTUH R15 Promotion Rules and the new changes which are newly implemented by the University. Many Students were Confused and asking again and again about JNTUH R15 Promotion rules from 1st year to Second, 2nd Year to 3rd and 3rd year to final year and also about JNTUH R15 Exemption Rules. So here We have provided the brief information about the Credits required to be promoted in the 2nd 3rd or 4th year & detailed information regarding JNTUH R15 Regulation Promotion Rules. Further we have provided the other details such as the rule of Exemption for R15 Regulation Students for the award of the Degree of B.Tech. So check out JNTUH R15 Regulation Promotion Rules and all other details below.
You May Also Like: JNTUH Unit Wise Important Questions
JNTUH R15 Regulation Promotion Rules
JNTUH R15 Promotion Rule – So below we have provided most common and most important details about the Award of Degree of B.Tech for JNTUH R15 Students and JNTUH R15 Regulation Promotion Rules for every next Academic year along with the JNTUH R15 Rule Of Exemption. Go ahead and find all relevant information and useful points. If you are still having any query or doubt in this regard, you may anytime get in touch with us through the comments section below and we will answer to all of your queries and will provide relevant information. For now, scroll down and check JNTUH R15 Promotion Rules for 2nd Year to 3rd Year and all other details.
Rules For the Award of the Degree of B.Tech for R15 Regulation:
- A Student will be eligible for the award of the Degree of B.Tech if he registers for 224 (After the inclusion of Gender Sensitization total credits is 226) Credits and Secure not less than 216 Credits Out Of 224 Credits.
- A Student can also opt for the Exemption of two subjects which must contain up to 8 Credits. It may be one open elective and one elective subject or two elective subjects.
- Students Can not opt for the Exemption of Compulsory Subjects Such as All Practical Subjects, Industry Oriented Mini Projects, Viva, Seminar or Project Work.
Minimum Academic Requirements for the Promotion in Next Year as per R15 Regulation:
- A Student is eligible to write the University Examination Only he secures 75% Attendance during the Semester.
- Condonation of Shortage of Attendance is Up to 10%. So the Students Securing not less than 65% can be granted to write the Examinations, but not less than that.
- The Students will be promoted to next year, if he/she has secured not less than 35% marks in the Externals Examinations and not less than 40% marks collectively in Internals and End Term Examinations.
- To be promoted from First Year to Second Year, every Student must Secure 28 Credits Out of 56 Credits in the First Year. So A Students will not be promoted from First Year to Second Year if he fails to Secure 28 Credits along with the prescribed attendance.
- A Students will not be promoted from Second Year to Third Year in he fails to Secure 50 Credits Out of 84 Credits in 2-1 or 68 Credits up to 2-2 out of 112 Credits. It doesn’t matter whether he has missed any examination. Also, A Student must fulfill the Attendance requirements along with these.
- To be promoted from 3rd Year to 4th Year, every student must Secure not less than 84 Credits from the total Credits of 140 up to 3-1 Semester or a total of 100 Credits out of 168 up to 3-2 Semester.
- Students who fail to earn 216 Credits Out of 224 Credits within 10 Years from the Year of their admission shall forfeit their seat in B.Tech and their admission will automatically be canceled.
Download: Official Notification
You May Also Like: JNTUH Study Materials, Lecture Notes
So that’s the general rules for the JNTU Hyderabad R15 Regulation Students. Here we have clearly mentioned the eligibility criteria’s for every student to be promoted from 1st year to Second Year, 2nd Year to 3rd year and from 3rd Year to the final year for R15 regulation Students. We have provided the info regarding everything about how to leave 2 Subjects or Credits and how to skip subjects and which subjects are eligible for the exemption.
JNTUH R15 Promotion Rules for 2nd Year to 3rd Year – Required Credit Details
JNTUH R15 Promotion Rules for 2nd Year to 3rd Year – Required Credit Details – If you are still having any query or confusion in this regard, leave it in the comments section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible and will surely help you out with it. Feel Free to ask us anything regarding JNTUH and its Sister Universities. Don’t forget to share this Info regarding JNTUH R15 Promotion Rules for 2nd Year to 3rd Year – Required Credit Details, among all your friends and also on Your Social Media Pages.