JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem CBT Exam Notification, June 2019 JNTU Hyderabad released a notification regarding JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem CBT Exam Fee Notification, June 2019 . Students who got fewer marks in this semester and want to improve their internal marks by appearing in Computer Based Test Examination in June 2019 can submit their examination form as per the timeline released by the university.
Below we have provided other details along with the copy of official notification released by the University. So scroll down and avail other info regarding CBT Exam Fee Last date June 2019. Students having any query regarding JNTUH CBT Examinations or having any other doubt or facing difficulty while checking this notification, may report the issue through the comments section below. We will be looking into the matter as soon as possible and will revert back to you as soon as possible. For now, go ahead and check JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem CBT Exam Notification, June 2019 and submit the required CBT Exam Fee as per the timeline and information provided below.
JNTUH 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem CBT Exam Notification, June 2019
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch- I Year I Semester, II Year I Semester, III Year I Semester & IV- Year I Semester B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Computer Based Test (CBT) – Improvement of Internal marks june 2019 -Notification – Instructions to the Principals-Reg.
The Principals of the affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Semester of B.Tech/B.Pharmacy regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of J1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 June 2019.
CBT Exam Notification for Following Semesters:
- JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem CBT Exam Notification, june 2019
- JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-2Sem CBT Exam Notification, june 2019
- JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-2 Sem CBT Exam Notification, june 2019
- JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem CBT Exam Notification, june 2019
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 18/06/2019 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 29/05/2019.
|JNTUH CBT Exam Registration Last Date:|
|Without Late Fee:||07/06/2019|
|With Late Fee of Rs 100/-:||10/06/2019|
|With Late Fee of Rs 1,000/-:||11/06/2019|
|JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Details:|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT||Rs. 350/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS||Rs. 450/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS||Rs. 550/-|
|FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS||Rs. 750/-|
|Download Official Notification:||Download|
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Last Date & Form Details
JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem CBT Exam Notification – So above we have provided details about JNTUH 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem CBT Exam Fee Notification, June 2019. So students willing to appear in JNTUH CBT Examinations in June 2019 are requested to submit their form along with the required fee as per the timelines mentioned above.
Also Check: JNTUH CBT Exam Time Tables
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
- The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
- The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
- The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later.