JNTUA Standard operating procedures for students who are COVID-19 Positive –
1. Students who are COVID-19 positive must inform their college about their status and the desire to attend examinations, at least 2 days in advance. Such students must submit a copy of the test certificate to the college for these procedures to be applicable.
2. In case test results are received just prior to examination, such students must inform the college as soon as test results are available and submit a copy of the test certificate.
3. Colleges must arrange for additional rooms to accommodate such students. Such rooms must be distant from the rest of the examination halls to the extent possible.
4. One student shall be accommodated per room (alternatively-not more than 4 such students must be accommodated in one room).
5. Staff entering and supervising such rooms shall be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure their safely.
6. Availability of the Medical Doctor with necessary medicines in the institute during the examinations is recommended.
We have listed recent JNTUA updates. If you find anything missing and seeking an update whose information is not already available, you may ask about it in the comments section below.
Students who are looking for any specific information which is not already updated on this page, you may ask about it by contacting us through the comments section below and we will surely provide the adequate information for all of your queries and will make sure that your all doubts are cleared. For now, check Latest JNTUA Fast Updates and Exam Notifications mentioned above.