How To Make The Correction Of Your Name On Marks Memos,Provisional Certificates

How To Make The Correction Of Your Name On Marks Memos,Provisional Certificates– As we all know that the final year’s results are announced, and we congratulate the students of 2013-2017 batch and wish them a very bright future ahead. We had recently noticed that there are lots of students who had their wrong name on their Hall Ticket and some students have their wrong photograph either. So here we discuss How To Make The Correction Of  Your Name On Marks Memos,Provisional Certificates.


We at All JNTU WORLD heartly welcome Our loved students, We provide JNTU updates including notifications, exam results and all other updates from all the three universities JNTU KAKINADA, JNTU HYDERABAD, JNTU ANANTAPUR, so be connected with us us and get the notifications at the earliest.

Today we at All JNTU WORLD, going to tell you the procedure to correct your name on Original memos and provisional certificates and Consolidated Marks Memo or CMM. There are several students who don’t know how to make these corrections and few of our dear students asked us to tell the exact procedure, so here we are going to share the exact procedure of making these corrections.

Procedure to Make Correction

First and fore most thing is to check your all the detail thoroughly and get the confirmation about the mistakes as these details which come in the Hall Ticket and Certificates are the details provided in the SSC marks memo. So if you want to make any correction, you should follow the following steps:

  • First of all write an application and inform your HOD about the corrections to be made.
  • Write an Application and Submit to the Examination Branch of your college along with all the necessary documents.
  • You can also make the correction while applying for Marks Memos,Provisional Certificates,Consolidated Marks Memo(CMM)  and others at the University by submitting a letter with necessary documents.
  • You can apply for the correction after the generation of your certificates to the university, but in that case you may need to pay a certain amount to the university.

So these are the general steps for making the correction on your certificates and the best way is to submit the required document to your HOD or examination branch along with an application.

So Students if you have any in-correction in your certificates or even you want to change your photograph on your certificates simply contact your college. That’s it.

Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter for more Updates and notifications from JNTU, So Subscribe to JNTU WORLD Newsletter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *