How to Apply for Grace Marks in JNTUH Grace Marks Eligibility & Rules – Step by Step Procedure – Here we have provided the complete details about Grace Marks and also we have discussed the procedure to apply for Grace Marks under JNTU Hyderabad. To let you know, if you are applying it in Tatkal process you will have to pay a number of Rs 1000/- and if you are applying generally, then you need not pay anything for the addition of grace marks.
So below we discuss all the requirements, eligibility and the procedure of the application in detail. Students having any further queries whose answer is not already available below, you may ask it in the comments section below and we will surely get in touch with us. For now, scroll down and check all relevant information regarding JNTUH Grace Marks Rules and procedure of how to apply for Grace Marks in JNTU Hyderabad. So go ahead and check How to Apply for Grace Marks in JNTUH & Step by Step procedure to apply for it.
JNTUH Grace Marks Rule & How to Apply
JNTUH Grace Marks Rule – Below we have discussed briefly the Rules of Grace Marks, Eligibility and also Step by Step procedure to apply for it. So students seeking details about Grace Marks under JNTUH can check the complete information below. You may comment below if you still have any doubt regarding the process or regarding Grace Marks System. So scroll down and get the complete info on How to Apply for Grace Marks in JNTUH.
Rules for the addition of JNTUH Grace Marks:
- A student can add grace marks for the Maximum of TWO Subjects.
- The addition of the Grace Marks is Valid Only for the External Examination.
- A student can add 8 marks in total as Grace Marks. Whether all 8 marks in just one subject or any combination which suits for the maximum of 2 subjects.
- A Student can apply for the grace marks only after receiving the Original marks memo.
- As discussed earlier these marks are not applicable for the internal exams and only for the external exams.
- For Lateral Entry Students, Total Grace Marks Available is 7. Add a total of 7 in Single Subject or divide 7 for two Subjects. Not more than that.
Also Check: JNTUH Rule of Exemption (Skip 2 Subjects)
Procedure To Apply for JNTUH Change of Class:
The students can submit their application to the examination branch or through Principal of their respective college. Students can also submit their request directly to the Controller of the examinations, JNTU HYDERABAD.
- Change of Class from 49.85 % to 50 % (Pass Class To Second Class)
- Change of Class from 59.85 % to 60 % (Second Class To First Class)
- Change of Class from 69.85 % to 70 % (First Class To First Class With Distinction)
FAQ’s Related to JNTUH Grace Marks Rule:
JNTUH Grace Marks Application Procedure:
JNTUH Grace Marks Rule – Application Procedure – Students looking to apply for grace marks may approach their colleges, at the examination branch with a photocopy of SSC certificate and the Marks memo of Semester in which you are looking to apply for the addition of Grace Marks. Below we have provided step by step application procedure for normal and for the tatkal procedure:
- Take a photocopy of SSC Marks Memo
- Also, take the photocopy of the semester marks memo in which you are looking to apply
- Obtain the undertaking form and fill it correctly
- Submit these documents to the examination branch/principal of your respective colleges
JNTUH Grace Marks Application Fee Details – Normal & Tatkal Process:
- If you are Looking to Submit Grace Marks Application Normally, it’s totally Free
- If you are applying for Grace Marks in Tatkal process, you will need to pay a fee of Rs. 1,000/-
JNTUH R13 Grace Marks Eligibility – So these are details regarding this process along with the general questions and we have provided all eligibility and all other useful details regarding the same and if You still have any query regarding this, feel free to leave it in the comments section. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter for more Updates from the JNTU and be updated all the time.
So that’s it, we have tried to answer all the important queries in this regard as well. if you still have any doubt regarding this, leave a comment below and we will get back to you as early as possible. So above we have discussed in details How to Apply for Grace Marks in JNTUH and we have also listed the procedure to apply for it.
Queries Answered in this Post Regarding:
- JNTUH Grace Marks
- JNTUH Details of Grace marks
- JNTUH Change of Class Rule
- JNTUH 8 grace marks
- How to Apply for Grace Marks in JNTUH