How to apply for Challenge Valuation in JNTUH – Step by Step Procedure – In this post, we will discuss the step by step procedure to apply for Challenge Valuation in JNTU Hyderabad. Student looking to apply for Challenge Valuation in Hyderabad for B.Tech/B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy or any other courses which are offered in JNTU Hyderabad may check all details and step by step procedure to apply for Challenge Valuation in JNTUH and also we have provided required fee details for the application of Challenge Valuation in JNTU Hyderabad. JNTU Hyderabad releases all JNTUH Results for all of its examinations on the official Results portal @ jntuhresults.in. There are many Students who don’t satisfy with their RC/RV Results and all these students who want to apply for Challenge Valuation . Students may submit their Applications following the step by step instruction below. So concerning students who are looking to check all these details, step by step procedure, required fee details and all other information, may check it below.
How To Apply For Challenge Valuation in JNTUH
How To Apply For Challenge Valuation in JNTUH – Students who are not happy with their Results, JNTUH University has Given the Facility of Applying for Challenge Valuation . All these Students may submit their application before last day of application submission.
The students who intend to apply for Challenge Valuation should submit their applications (Through the principal) within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/Revaluation results by paying Rs.10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favour of The Registrar, JNTUH.
1) On receipt of the DD, the photocopy of the answer booklet shall be given to the student.
2) The paper will be evaluated in the presence of the students by the senior faculty appointed by the examination branch of the University.
3) If there is any change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) the new marks will be awarded to the student. Otherwise, there will be no change in old marks.
4) If the change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) occurs, an amount of Rs.9,000/- will be refunded to the student. Otherwise, the student will forfeit the total amount which he/she paid.
Step by Step Procedure to Apply For Challenge Valuation:
1. The request for Challenge Valuation has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees (Payable in the form of DD for Rs.10,000/- per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favour of The Registrar, JNTUH).
2. Student has to produce Xerox copy of Recounting/Revaluation result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell or Principal while applying.
3. College Exam cell staff (or) Principal will verify & will forward the application to JNTUH.
4. Date will be notified to the student for CV. Then student need to go to JNTUH University & should attend the CV. Where Paper will be evaluated in presence of student.
5. No Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.
1) Example : For B.Tech Student 15% of maximum of marks (75 Marks for External Exam) means , there should be an increase of 11.25 = 11 marks after CV, then only JNTUH will add marks & will refund the amount of Rs.9,000/-
If a B.Tech student secures 22 marks in external exam & if he applies for CV after RC/RV results are released then after CRV he/she should secure 33 Marks (22+11) so that student can get back the amount of Rs.9,000/- & new marks will be updated.
2) Students can apply for CV only within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/revaluation results.