AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification, Oct / Nov 2018 (C16, C14, C09, ER91) for Reg / Supply Exams – Students who are seeking for AP SBTET Exam Notification for Reg / Supple Examinations which are scheduled to be commenced in the month of October & November 2018 may check AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification 2018 (C16, C14, C09, C05) for Reg / Supply Exams and submit their Online Applications as per the timeline mentioned. Below we have provided more information regarding AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification 2018 (C16, C14, C09, C05) for Reg / Supply Exams and also have provided the official notification which is released by Andhra Pradesh SBTET. This SBTET AP Notification of examination is release for Andhra Pradesh SBTET Examinations for 1st Year, 3rd Sem, 4th Sem, 5th Sem, 6th Sem & 7th Semesters. Concerning students seeking further details about this AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification 2018 can find all other relevant information and fee details along with the info regarding the last date of application submission and other updates below.
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification 2018 (C16, C14, C09, C05) for Reg / Supply Exams, Oct / Nov 2018
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification 2018 (C16, C14, C09, C05) – Students from different technical institutions across which are connected to AP SBTET which is also known as Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training and who are going to appear in C16, C14, C09, C05, ER91 Reg / Supply Examinations may find AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification for all these regular as well as supplementary examinations right from this page. These examinations are scheduled to be commenced in October & November as mentioned the in the notification released by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training. Students looking for further information regarding AP SBTET Exam Notification 2018, may find all relevant details and updated information below. Further, students seeking any other information whose details we have not compiled and provided related to AP SBTET Notification 2018 and required exam fee details, may ask about it through the comments section below and we will provide the adequate information and appropriate answer to each individual query as soon as possible.
AP SBTET Notification, Oct / Nov 2018
AP SBTET Notification, Oct / Nov 2018 & Application Procedure – Candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any APOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates, the APOnline center/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, APOnline center/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for the Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.
AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification 2018 Online
AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification 2018 – Below we have provided more information and application procedure for all students who are looking to submit their AP SBTET Exam Fee as per the timeline released by the authority. Students will also get the information regarding required examination fee for each semester of Regular as well as Supplementary examinations in this AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification 2018 for C16, C14, C09, C05 Reg / Supply Exams, Oct / Nov 2018. Go ahead and check further details below and pay AB SBTET Exam Fee before the last date whose details have been enlisted below.
This Notification is for following Regulations:
- AP SBTET C16 Exam Notification, Oct / Nov 2018
- AP SBTET C14 Exam Notification, Oct / Nov 2018
- AP SBTET C09 Exam Notification, Oct / Nov 2018
- AP SBTET C05 Exam Notification, Oct / Nov 2018
- AP SBTET ER91 Exam Notification, Oct / Nov 2018
This Notification for following Year / Semester:
- AP SBTET 1st year Exam Fee Notification 2018
- AP SBTET 3rd Sem Exam Fee Notification 2018
- AP SBTET 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification 2018
- AP SBTET 5th Sem Exam Fee Notification 2018
- AP SBTET 6th Sem Exam Fee Notification 2018
- AP SBTET 7th Sem Exam Fee Notification 2018
Students studying in any of the above mentioned semester/ years and are going to appear for these examinations commencing from 23.10.2018, may check AP SBTET Exam Notification, Oct / Nov 2018 below and submit their application form along with the required application fee in the most convenient way as per the timeline provided below
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification 2018 – Important Dates:
|Practical Examinations:||Before Theory Exam|
|Commencement of theory examination:||23/10/2018|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online:||10/09/2018|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates:||26/09/2018|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with the penalty to all candidates:||28/09/2018|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (Tatkal):||06/10/2018|
|Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks:||09/10/2018|
|The last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks:||12/10/2018|
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification 2018 – Below we have provided the details regarding required examinations fee for all 1at, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th Semester students who are looking for AP SBTET Exam Notification for Diploma Students. Go ahead and check the details regarding the required examination fee in AP SBTET Exam Notifications and submit your exam form as per the timeline mentioned above.
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee – Required Fee Details:
|Fee for whole or part examination:||Rs. 450/-|
|Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses:||Rs. 1000/-|
|Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|Additional Fee for pass certificate for those appearing for the regular Final year/ Final semester examination:||Rs. 600/-|
|Assessment fee for Industrial Training:||Rs. 550/-|
|Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%:||Rs. 600/-|
Download: Official Notification
- The issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand the issue of hall ticket.
- The detailed timetable of examinations shall be communicated by the Second week of October-2018.
- Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics center or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlcs or AP Online centers.
- A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to the shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
- The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidate’s details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
- The URLs for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.