AP EAMCET 2018 Notification, Exam Date & EAMCET 2018 Application Form – AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh engineering, agriculture and medical common entrance test. The exam has to be conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada from 24th to 27th of April 2018. The conducted exam shall be for enrolling the undergraduates for engineering, medical and agricultural education. The students who have pursued their education from science stream can apply for the entrance exam.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Notification 2018 Information
The appearing candidates have to fill up online exam form that is also available over the mobile app. The mobile app of AP EAMCET shall be the repository of all the big and small details about the exams. It shall notify the candidates from time to time so that they are not needed to repeatedly search for the info over the internet. The 2018 exam for AP EAMCET shall witness more than 2 lakh candidates participating in it. The candidates can check out the mock tests from February 15, 2018 in order to substantiate their preparations for the exam. The mock test papers shall display the exact pattern and types of questions that shall be encountered by the candidates appearing in AP EAMCET exam. The mobile app is sufficient to access the hall ticket details and for keeping a track of other vital notifications. The entrance result shall decide the exact ranking allotted to the candidate. There shall be a counseling session for detailing the students about the course and the way to manage it. There shall be rounds of group discussions and interviews after which the college shall be allotted to the qualified students. The appearing candidate should at least score equivalent to the issued cut-off list.
What is AP EAMCET Exam 2018 Entrance Exam All About?
The AP EAMCET exam will be conducted through offline medium at the allotted exam center on the due date. The exam shall be held in a time frame of 4 days from April 25th till April 28th . The official app shall be prompting the aspirants regarding all the up-to- minute happenings of the exam. The exam facilities and the documentations to be downloaded and printed will be notified through the app itself. The candidates won’t be needed to repeatedly search the internet and wade through thousands of updates for knowing about the AP EAMCET entrance exam 2018. JNTU has ensured that the students do not face any kind of problems in appearing for the exams. They have a fuller contribution from their end so that the candidates can cent percent dedicate themselves in exam preparations. The result for the entrance exam shall be announced 10 days subsequent to the exam is held. May 5th , 2018 has been the decided as the result date so far. However, in case of any amendment, there will be a prompt notification through the official app. it is advised to keep the mobile app on even after the exam has taken place.
It becomes really difficult to find out the results and AP EAMCET call letter info after the exam take place. The appearing candidates are expected to fulfill all the eligibility criteria; age, academic qualification, and others, whose details have been provided below.
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible to appear for AP EAMCET 2018, candidates must satisfy the following eligibility criteria’s:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- For Engineering, Bio- Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST) /B.Sc (Commercial Agri & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)) Courses:
- (i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, provided that candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh shall also be eligible for the BioTechnology course.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form:
The candidates are expected to fill the exam form and the exam fee through online medium only. They shall be needed to use debit/credit for making the payments. The exam fee should be made before the last date in order to combat any defaults or disqualifications.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date : EAMCET Date-wise Timeline 2018:
Check out Important dates related to AP EAMCET Examinations, notification, availability of Admit Cards / Hall Tickets and Results.
|Various AP EAMCET 2018 Exam & Other Activities Date-sheet|
|AP EAMCET Exam Dates:||22/04/2018 – 26/04/2018|
|AP EAMCET Online Application Starts:||28/02/2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2018:||29/03/2018|
|Hall Tickets Will be Available On:||18/04/2018|
|AP EAMCET 2018 Result Date:||05/05/2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 – Registration Fee Details
Check out various examination registration details or EAMCET 2018 Exam Fee details for Engineering & Agriculture students.
|AP EAMCET 2018 – Registration Fee Details:|
|Both Streams (E) & (A):||Rs 1,000/-|
AP EAMCET 2018 – Exam Registration Dates – Last Date to Apply Online
If you are also looking to apply online for AP EAMCET 2018, then these are the various timelines for you to submit your Online AP EAMCET application form. Online Application has been started and it’s always better to submit your application as early as possible.
|AP EAMCET 2018 – Exam Registration Dates – Last Date to Apply Online:|
|AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application Starts On:||28/02/2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2018:||29/03/2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2018 with Late Fee of Rs 500/-:||06/04/2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2018 with Late Fee of Rs 1,000/-:||11/04/2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2018 with Late Fee of Rs 5,000/-:||16/04/2018|
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2018 : Step-by-Step procedure:
- Click on the official link that redirects you to the application site
- Remit application fee before commencing up with the registration process
- Enter the Personal and academic details
- The user ID and password is needed to be set. A link regarding the same shall be sent to
- the registered email ID
- Upload the scanned copies and make sure that they all are duly attested
- Preview the form and click submission button
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of AP EAMCET includes subjective questions, marking pattern, questionnaire type etc. the exam shall be conducted on offline mode only. The official website APEAMCET can be accessed for getting a complete idea about the exam pattern and the latest amendments inculcated in the exams. The candidates are expected to come neatly and well dressed for the exam. Use of any unfair medium for qualifying the exam shall not be entertained. Each candidate should bring the relevant documents and the needed stationary. There should not be any scribbling or writing done over the documents. Any suspicion of unfair means shall result in the permanent disqualification of the candidate from the exam hall. In case of any problem in the call letter or admit card, the concerned authorities should be prompted.
- Candidates must carry the photocopies and the originals of the required documents so that they are permitted to take the exams.
- The original citizens of India belonging to aboard and within Indian boundaries are eligible for the AP EAMCET exam.
- They must check out the entrance exam criteria and then apply for the same through web portals. The aspiring candidates should specifically belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- The local and non-local status should be satiated by meeting the requirements of Andhra Pradesh institutions order, 1974.
- The candidates should have at least qualified 10 + 2 exams with physics, mathematics and chemistry as the main subjects. The chosen stream in class 11 th and 12 th must be accordance with the technology and engineering field. The held diploma degree should be certified by the board of education.
- The age of the candidates should be at least 16 years as on December 2016. There is no specification for the upper age limit
- The candidates who are aspiring for B.Tech; dairy technology, FS & T and age. Engineering should be at least 17 years of age. The upper age limit for such exams is 22 years.
- The age limit for the candidates belonging to ST, SC and OBC backgrounds have a major relief. Such candidates have an upper age limit of 25 years.