JNTUH One Time Chance Special Supplementary Exam Notification, June / July 2017 – JNTU Hyderabad has announced JNTUH Special Supplementary Examination Fee Notification for one time examinations. Which means under this special supplementary, all courses and regulation students who have backlogs in their previous semesters, have a chance to clear the backlogs by appearing in these examinations. Below we have provided more information regarding the same and have also provided the detailed JNTUH One Time Chance Special Supplementary Exam Notification along with the required fee details and all other information. Students who are having any doubt regarding this JNTUH One Special Supple Examinations or having any confusion, get in touch with us by leaving your comments below, and we will make all doubts clear. For now, scroll down and check JNTUH One Time Chance Special Supplementary Exam Notification.
JNTUH One Time Chance Special Supplementary Exam Notification, June / July 2017
JNTUH One Time Special Supply Exam Fee Notification 2017 – The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of Special Supplementary examinations during June/July -2017 for the candidates who were admitted into B.Tech(Reg.), B.Tech(CCC), B.Tech.(PTDC), B.Tech.(FDH), B.Pharmacy, M.Tech.(Reg.), M.Tech.(PTPG), M.Tech.(SSS), M.Tech.(CCC), M.Sc(Reg.), M.Sc.(Part time), M.B.A.(Reg.), M.B.A.(Part time), M.C.A.(Reg.) and all other Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate courses, to clear backlog subjects so as to secure the required credits / to satisfy the academic requirement to get their degrees.
This last chance is for the candidates who have completed their class work (double the duration of the course) and who have availed 2 years extra time to clear backlog subjects could not clear the subjects. Below we have provided required Fee details for JNTUH One Time Special Supplementary Examinations and various timelines and last date to fill JNTUH Special Supplementary Examination form.
Note : R09, R13 & R15 Students are Not Eligible for these Examinations
|JNTUH One Time Special Exam Registration Last Date:|
|Without Late Fee:||31/05/2017|
|With Late Fee of Rs 100/-:||04/06/2017|
|With Late Fee of Rs 1,000/-:||08/07/2017|
|Registrations will be anyhow closed by 08/06/2017 and No forms will be accepted at any case|
|JNTUH One Time Special Supplementary Examination Fee Details:|
|Examination Fee for Each Subject (Theory / Practical) :||Rs. 400/-|
|JNTUH One Time Special Supply Official Exam Fee Notification:||Download|
JNTUH One Time Exam Fee Notification 2017 – Above we have provided all relevant information regarding JNTUH One Time Chance Special Supplementary Exam Notification, June / July 2017 and have provided last dates and required examination fee details. Students having any doubt, may get in touch with us through the comments section below.
Points to Note:
- Application will not be accepted after 08-06-2017.
- This Notification is meant for the students who studied in the constituent and affiliated colleges of JNTUH Hyderabad only.
- This Notification is issued for the candidates who have completed their class work (double the duration of the course) and who have availed 2 years extra time to clear backlog subjects, who could not complete for the award degree.
- A common application form for all the courses is available in the website, which is to be filled by the candidates giving all the details without fail. A separate application is to be submitted for each semester.
- Applicants should enclose the photocopies of latest marks memo containing failed subjects along with syllabus copy the application without fail.
- The duly filled in applications should be handed over in the college office with necessary fee.
- The Principals are requested to submit the filled in applications to the Controller of Exams, Examinations Building, JNTUH, Hyderabad on or before 12-06-2017 without fail.
- Lab/ Project Viva examinations are to be conducted at the respective colleges during 19-06-2017 to 24-06-2017 and the Award Lists are to be sent to Dr.S Tara kalyani, Controller of Examinations, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085 so as to reach this office on or before 28-06-2017.
That’s the complete information regarding this JNTUH One Time Chance Special Supplementary Exam Notification, June / July 2017. The detailed time tables will be availed soon. Concerning students are requested to share this information regarding JNTUH Special Supply Examinations among all your friends and also on all of your social media pages as well.